



Anyone who has ever peeked inside Willa's closet knows that the girl is a tad obsessed with shoes. But who can blame her for wanting to play up those wee pink peds? These are a few from her current wish list. And by the way, the last pair is obviously preposterous, but so amusing...don't you think?
Gucio Booties $58
2 comments:
Ok, I LOVE those gold slippers and the orangey sandals, M needs those! Can I bring myself to spend $100 on a pair of tiny little baby slippers? I don't know those are awfully cute...
I just noticed those adorable booties, those would be perfect for Chicago winters, I will have to get them for Madeline for next winter when she can walk around in them.
Oh and thanks for making me laugh by slipping in those Heelarious shoes at the end, those are quite somethin' :)
Post a Comment