I have heard so many mothers say that every age is their favorite age. I finally get it. Willa has gotten so playful and interactive in the last couple of weeks. She's getting around and exploring, learning things and retaining them, making new sounds and showing all sorts of different emotions. I have a feeling I will be repeating this phrase over and over again throughout the course of raising Willa... but THIS is my favorite age. Monday, October 13, 2008
My Favorite Age
I have heard so many mothers say that every age is their favorite age. I finally get it. Willa has gotten so playful and interactive in the last couple of weeks. She's getting around and exploring, learning things and retaining them, making new sounds and showing all sorts of different emotions. I have a feeling I will be repeating this phrase over and over again throughout the course of raising Willa... but THIS is my favorite age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what a great photo capturing her innocent anticipation! I totally know what you mean about every age being your favorite age. Except for, in my case which you might be able to relate, the early days are uh NOT my favorite age! But right now, Madeline is at such a great age!
Post a Comment