Dressing Willa has proven to be endless fun. But it's almost better to play dress-up, and not have to spend a dime. Polyvore.com is quite possibly the best online invention ever - at least where fashion is concerned. It enables even the most technically-challenged shoppers (or lookers) like me, to pull individual items from all over the web and group them together for viewing. Here is a collection of some of my favorite pieces for the season. They are so Willa, don't you think? Stay tuned for more of my Polyvore creations.
3 comments:
ok, I love this. I wish I had known about Polyvore back when I did my "Winterwear for Madeline" post. I think I'll go back and re-do it! Yes, I do think that all of these outfits are SO Willa.
Oh gosh, you're going to be hooked.
that's what i need. another distraction. i'm so there.
Post a Comment