Willa had an accident today. She tumbled off the edge of the carport and planted her sweet face into the dirt driveway. I was at work and Sean was keeping her at home. The two of them were having fun outside, until Sean turned his back for two seconds and she took a wrong turn in her (hazardous, I know) walker. It had to have hurt and I'm sure it scared her. But I think Sean felt worse. He text messaged me right away to let me know that it had happened and that she was okay. He had managed to get the "tough little monkey" cleaned up and calmed down using some goldfish as a "peace offering." By the time I got home, Rebekah, Brooklyn, and Camden had come over with a pizza. Needless to say, Willa had long forgotten about her fall and was having a grand old time playing hostess to her friends. She had her first pizza roll and LOVED it. Then it was time for her bath. Camden felt left out, so we let her join in the fun, and it was GREAT! They were sharing toys and kisses. And it just took a bigger kid to show Willa how to really splash! Once she figured it out, she was cracking herself up and belly-laughing so hard she almost fell over. It was hilarious and SOOO cute. 


4 comments:
CA-UTE!!great pictures! I bet that it was so cute to see those 2 little girls clowning around.
Oh my gosh, Rebekah and I were both dying!
Willa you are one tough little girl....from flea bites to stroller accidents and everything else in between, you still have a beautiful smile on your face.
Seems to me that someone needs to kick you husbands ass for letting that precious little girl have a tumble like that.
Post a Comment