- Chocolate Meringue Pie
- Her infectious laugh
- The way she takes care of Chris
- Her admirable character, generosity, kindness, and unselfishness
- The way she says "srimp" (shrimp)
- Lemon Pie with Nilla Wafer Crust
- The way she loves and treats babies, particularly Willa
- Unexpected flowers and homemade dinners, delivered to our door
- The thoughtful, hand-written cards she gives
- The energy and efficiency which earned her the name, "Flitty"
{Thank you for the sweet note, the beautiful flowers and the delicious dinner! It was absolutely unnecessary, but you already knew that. We all love you!}

2 comments:
Cassell thank you! You made my day!
You are so sweet. I am honored to be the topic of your blog. I love doing things for all of you and wouldn't have it any other way. I wish I had more time. I was thinking last night when we were at Grammy Pat's, how little I have kept Willa. I enjoy watching her so much. There has been so many distractions this year. I've hardly had time to do anything for anyone except Chris. That should change soon, and I will have some free time. Please ask me for help when you need it. It will be a pleasure and get me away from some of my responsibilites! Again, thank you for your kind comments and for you love. I love you, Sean and Willa with all of my heart.
BTW did Sean think of the srimp one?
Oh, he definitely would have, but I beat him to the punch.
Post a Comment