One of my favorite illustrators, Ashley Goldberg, is now taking commissions for custom portraits! Two of her sweet pieces currently hang in Willa's room. And I already have a foursome of her 'couples' prints in the bedroom. Wouldn't it be neat to have an original Sean+Cassell to add to the mix? 

5 comments:
You should, I just recently purchased some of her ceramic disc pieces, they look lovely grouped together on my kitchen wall.
I love her work too!! I definitely think you need a custom print!
hi cassell! i am jordan's friend, paige ... and I have been reading your blog for quite awhile now, and wanted to say Hi! I just love reading about willa, and seeing all of her adorable little outfits. I have an ALL-BOY little wild-man that is actually the same age as Willa ... so it's fun to get a taste of girlyness thru you. :)
I wanted to tell you too, I "nominated" you for a kreativ blogger award on our blog ... feel free to check us out! If I can ever make it to f-burg to see Jordan, I would love to meet you & willa! :)
Also, make sure to let me know if you would prefer that I don't put the link to your blog on my post - I would be happy to take it down.
happy weekend!
Aw, thanks, Paige! I'm so flattered! I love reading your blog, too. Jagger is such a doll - he and Willa should definitely meet! And so should we!
We {all} definitely should!! :)
Post a Comment