There once was a time I had time to blog. Something has happened, but I haven't yet been able to put my finger on it. I'm finally at a loss for excuses...
I can't say that I'm necessarily busier at work, or that Willa is substantially any more active than a month ago, and I certainly haven't lost my desire to profess my innermost feelings across this blog. Oh, it's still there, wedged between the guilt of my blogging inadequacies and the fear of disappointing my dear-to-me following.
I honestly expected to catch up during our recent Mexican vacation, but technical difficulties made it, well, more difficult than worthy.
So many memories to recall and photos to upload...this will take some time. But I'm up for the challenge and the late nights. Please check back occasionally as I fill in the blanks of the past weeks.
Thanks! :-)
4 comments:
You just plagiarized the post I have in my head. Thanks alot.
:)
Ctrl "C",Ctrl "V" Go right ahead.
But at least credit me, since I was up till 4 am trying to catch up on blogger and facebook - which required all sorts of organizing of photos and the time consuming uploads!!! Blogging's hard work!
You crack me up with the "I suck" label! Been there, wait I AM there!!
Post a Comment