Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Hunt

Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny dyed some eggs, but the results were a little disappointing. Hopefully by next year, they'll get their you-know-what together and turn out some real works of art. Willa enjoyed hunting them, regardless. After spending the morning at home, we made the rounds to Chris and Wanda's and then my mom's house before attending a BBQ lunch with a whole heap of Heeps at Sean's brother, Dean's. By the afternoon, I was miserable with a fever and chills, and headed home to put myself to bed. For the next 10 days or so, Sean, Willa, and I were all sick with some kind of nasty virus. I don't even remember the last time I was sick - so this hit me pretty hard and I've been running behind ever since. I'm starting to doubt that I'll ever get caught up. But this bright Sunday morning, I'm concentrating on the blogs. I just uploaded more than 500 photos from the last couple of weeks, so you'll soon understand what has kept me so busy.

No comments: