I think I've mentioned before how Rebekah sometimes kidnaps Willa and returns her to me with a frilly new Beulah's outfit, complete with a Minnie Mouse bow atop her head. My friend thinks it's so funny to clothe Willa in things that are nauseatingly sweet and overtly girly...pink, floral, ruffled, and trimmed in lace. She expects me to loathe these ensembles, but I always LOVE them! Not a love that makes me whip out my wallet, but a love that makes me smile, and laugh, and tear up, and grab my camera, and take a zillion pictures. The other day, I was in serious work mode, trying to juggle customers and about nine different projects I had started. Willa was being her typical nap-refusing, lively self, tearing through the shop, rolling the clothing racks around, leaving a trail of deconstructed displays behind her. In an effort to help, Rebekah whisked her away and then returned a few minutes later with a different child, a demure, proper, genteel little lady. The transformation that occurred in Willa's demeanor by the simple change of an outfit was un-be-lievable. And it's no coincidence, either. I've seen it happen on a number of occasions. I unfortunately do not have any pictures of the before, but here is the after... 

Ah, here's my girl...




Ah, here's my girl...


3 comments:
So good to have you back !!!!!!
I take it you're working today? I'm glad I could provide you with a little entertainment, then. Happy Mother's Day!
Thank you ma'am - You too!
Post a Comment