After all the Christmas decorating I've done for the shop, I was having a hard time getting motivated to decorate at home. I know, what a terrible attitude, for the mother of a small child! Anyway, Sean put lights up on the house last week, and still, I couldn't get excited about pulling that same old artificial tree out of the attic. But there happens to be the cutest little Christmas Tree Farm on the outskirts of town. They actually provide you with a saw and a cart, and let you do all the rest. Sean had his doubts at first, but I insisted we give it a try (for the sake of building new family tradition) and it turned out to be a fun day for all! So far, none of us seem to be allergic, which was definitely a concern of mine. The new tree was a perfect fit and it even made our old, nostalgic ornaments seem new again. I'll take some photos of the finished tree and post them a little later. For now, enjoy these of Willa running wild though the forest, hiding (not quite behind the tree,) and posing with her daddy.

2 comments:
stinkin cute!!!!
i'd like you to sit up, turn your computer on and give us a new post please.
Post a Comment