We woke up this morning to a beautiful and rare sight. The ground was covered in snow, enormous flakes still coming down. It was a first for Willa. But somehow, she knew just what to do...she stomped in it, tasted it, then sat in it and made a snow angel. Birdie just tolerated it long enough to relieve herself, sample a flake or two, and pose for a picture. Amazingly, the snowfall kept up for most of the day. It was great while it lasted, but the weather has been so inconsistent, there's no telling what tomorrow will bring. Hoping for sunny 70's!







4 comments:
oh cassell how fun! and willa is so big! i have to see her the next time i'm in town!
Yes, you do! And we have to venture outside of Root for some real quality time!
What cute pictures and I'm so glad you finally added a new and current post. I can't believe Willa knew what to do in the snow, but she pretty much knows everything! I don't sound like a grandma, do I? That's my girl!
She is SO darn cute!
Post a Comment