Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Spring 2010 Ads



Here are the newest ads we're running locally. Amy looks darling in the Root ad, but I am especially excited about these new photos we used for The Roadrunner. A photographer from Philadelphia was sent here a couple of months ago for a Hill Country story in Sherman's Travel...whatever that is. The shop was also featured in the article, and those shots were amazing, too. I sure do have a great appreciation for professional photography. Maybe someday, I'll pick up a trick or two of that trade.
Another exciting press-related tidbit is that the shop and B&B, along with a list of other local favorites, made Design*Sponge today, for a City Shopping Guide. Design Sponge has long been one of my favorite design blogs, and as you can see, holds a top spot on my blog roll. : )

1 comment:

Sondra Primeaux said...

The photos are gorgeous!