My favorite duet,
Here we are, already four months into your prenatal development. Since we have entered our second trimester, time has really started flying! Each day, I feel a little bit more like myself. The nausea is almost gone completely, my energy is increasing, and my I-can-handle-this confidence is mounting. We got to peek in on you last week and discovered the most exciting details about the two of you! One of you is a girl, and one of you is a boy! What a perfect combination! It was so neat to see where exactly each of you are in my womb, and which one of you is doing the thumping, which at least for now, I cannot get enough of. I can't wait until you grow big and strong enough that your daddy and Willa can feel too. It is the sweetest reminder that you're in there and the most precious reassurance that you're okay. (I hate that I'm already having to say this, but sweet boy, stop kicking your sister in the head! In fact, just turn around, it'll make things easier on all of us.) Your bones must be getting stronger, because you are sure using up the calcium and I can feel it. I'm taking in plenty of extra now, so there should be more than enough to go around. At five inches in length from crown to rump, you are growing more noticeably than I am. But I'm certain that it's just a matter of time before my innie gives way and my middle protrudes. Feel free to stretch out, I have a long torso and I'm willing to accommodate. In a couple of weeks, we will get to see you again in a more specialized ultrasound with a perinatologist. We are so eager to catch a glimpse of your sweet faces! As the mystery of whom each of you are unfolds, we look more and more forward to knowing and loving you.
7 comments:
I really think you should write a book from the very frist try for Willa and all the way thru with the twins. You are amazing. Your story is so sweet. Your little ones will one day be so proud to read what their mommie writes to them.
Amazing!
Beautiful! I am so excited that you are having one boy and one girl. Seriously twins are so fun, all you have to do is take a photo of twin babies together, no matter how cute they really are, the photo ends up being adorable! :)
WooHoo, one of each....some people just know how to do it!!! Congratulations to you and Sean!!
i'm so excited for you and absolutely love your pictures and letters to the twins!
Sorry to all my fans out there. I have been in hiatus for awhile. I have to tell you, this little mama is awesome. She not only went through the first pregnancy and child birth with flying colors, she actually decided to go through another, with an extra kiddo. I thought I'd never see a braver human being, but I have been proven wrong. Looking forward to the challenges of multiples and a bit scared, but with a mommy like Crystal, we should be fine. Wish her well and I'll try to kick in a little more to make it bit easier.
Post a Comment